Heartland Brewery and Rotisserie
350 5th Avenue, New York NY 10001
- Monday 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Tuesday 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Wednesday 11:00 am - 10:30 pm
- Thursday 11:00 am - 10:30 pm
- Friday 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Saturday 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Sunday 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
New York City’s most famous landmark, the Empire State Building, now houses New York’s number one brewery, a two-story 450-seat Heartland equipped with two large bars and four giant flat-screen TV’s. Our full-service restaurant breathes new life into an area overrun with fast food chains. More than just a watering hole with great beer, we offer both visitors and locals excellent food and a feeling of home that only Heartland can offer. Tip: St. Louis style ribs while downing a few pints of Smiling Pumpkin Ale!
Play Pool at the Empire State Building
Pool Table for you and your guest in our Beer Hall
Ask your bartender about our Growler Special to enjoy a few cold brews while you play.
Blue Plate Special